Delicate and fruity with a subtle pepper finish, Acropolis Organics Certified Organic Olive Oil hails from a Crete art form that has been passed down through generations. The result is a sumptuous fruity flavour that caresses the palate and finishes with a hint of pepper. The olive oil is produced under the strict codes of European organic farming and Acropolis uses only the finest Koroneki olives from its family-run farm.
- Stream over salads, on grilled meats and in pastas for an experience that is pure, simple and divine
- Olive oil is rich in minerals and anti-oxidants that keep your heart healthy prevent certain cancers and diabetes and also help with digestion
- Certified organic, single estate first cold-pressed and unfiltered
- 3,500 years of traditions from protected groves on the island of Crete hails
- Low acidity 0.5 or less 3
- To preserve maximum taste and freshness of Acropolis Organics' Extra Virgin Olive Oil, store in a cool, dark place away from extreme temperatures; with proper storage, the product will keep for up to two years
- Product of Greece